Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Family Of Dogs

So yes I am obsessed with our new little puppy Macie. She fell asleep like this on Tanner. She looks so uncomfortable, but I think she was enjoying it...

We took ALL of them for a walk. It was quite an experience. Tanner isn't used to being walked by two dogs lol.


Love her!
We have Zoey's old beat up princess bed in our backyard. I was almost about to throw it away, but when we got Macie we decided to keep it. She loves playing in it.



Zoey gets jealous, so I made it up to her by taking model pics of her too.
This picture makes me dizzy but it's kinda cool. I talked to her and she started tilting her head.

So cute. They do the exact same thing...


Zoey reminds me of a bat in this picture for some reason

6 sweet words:

deborah b. said...

awww... what cute puppies! i like macies coller.

Unknown said...

Must Love Dogs? j/k!

Tiffany Haynes said...

Oh she's so adorable. She really makes me consider getting a dog.

Brittany said...

Chandra, I freaking love you. And I freaking love your dogs too because they are so freaking cute. Can we play... please???

Alissa Melody said...

i CANT wait to meet her!!! and you havent posted in a long time! get on it girl!

jasonandhartley said...

Macie is so cute. The cutest chihuahua puppy I have ever seen, seriously.