Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!


Me and Tanner got married February 3, 2006. It has been 3 years. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I am so thankful that I was blessed with him to be my eternal companion. He is perfect for me and I would not want to spend eternity with anyone other than him. We have grown so close since we've been married, and I am looking forward to continuing to grow closer together. So this year our Anniversary was on a Tuesday, so that meant that I had to work. But I started off the morning with getting up a little bit early and made a romantical pancake candlelight breakfast.
Then, Tanner suprised me at work though, literally. I was busy transcribing a tape and I was actually really getting into it. Sometimes I get really boring tapes that are very boring to have to type, but this one was pretty good. So I am busy minding my own business, and all of a sudden I feel someone hug me from behind, and kiss my neck! That totally caught me off guard! I didn't know what to think. Then I turn around and it's my sweet hubby. He is so cute, I just love him to death. Luckily my friend Deborah that works in the cubie right next to me took some pics.




After work, I had a hot date! We went to The Keg, which is one of my new fav restaurants. It is really good. They also gave us free cheesecake, which has to be my favorite dessert.






After dinner, Tanner took me out to the desert (which is about 2 miles from our house lol) and we brought tons of blankets and laid in the bed of his truck underneath the beautiful Arizona sky. That was very romantic. Happy Anniversary Honey! I love you!





5 sweet words:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Can't believe it has been 3 years!

Martineau Family said...

What a beautiful bride!

Cindi said...

I can't believe it has been 3 years!! Congratulations!! You two are the cutest couple!!

Love ya!!

Cindi

kiley said...

What a fun surprise! He is so good to you.

jasonandhartley said...

how cute! that makes me jealous that he does such nice things for you all on his own! haha. i have to tell jason what i want or he doesn't do anything at all...