Saturday, January 3, 2009

San Diego Vacation

My family took us to San Diego again, but this time we got to take some friends! We had a lot of fun. We rode bikes for a good few hours. It was perfect weather. It was about 10 degrees warmer than Mesa was.





The trees were beautiful! I absolutely love the fall leaves.
Wow, we tried to reinact the statue of the soldier kissing the nurse, but it didn't work out the way I imagined lol.

We rode to Seaport Village. It is a really cute little shopping center right along the ocean with cute shops and restaurants.

Our fav little mexican restaurant we've found there.

We got to use our navigation system to search for movie theaters and my parents were in a different car, so we found the wrong one twice! Finally on the third try we got to the right one, and we ended up going to a different movie anyways haha. We saw a really good sad emotional movie, but I loved it. It was Will Smiths' movie called Seven Pounds. I recommend it, but be prepared to cry. Also, it may seem slow for a while, but it picks up. I want to go see it again. I hadn't had a good cry during a movie in a while.

Right at sunset we went out for a ride and there was fog everywhere! I have never seen fog like that before. It was like a pure wall and we drove through it. It was kind of cool, but it messed up our pretty sunset pictures.



We got to stay in a hotel this time and it was a good getaway.
We had our own balcony and beautiful view of the harbor and city.



Ok, so right after we ate at California Pizza Kitchen, we saw this little photobooth. It seriously was so fun. It made us feel like me were in junior high again haha. We had a good laugh, especially picking the heading name. It was almost impossible to fit 2 big guys and 2 girls in it, but we made do :)

1 sweet words:

kiley said...

STOP ALL THE VACATIONING!! Please! You're making me way too jealous. I spent my Christmas digging 9 inches of snow off my porch. I would way have rather been in San Diego.