Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Camping in Payson

We were able to get away for a nice weekend in Payson at our friend's cabin. It was fun and relaxing. I was so excited to take pics with my camera! Thanks to Rob and Tiffany for letting us stay there :)
Our little squirrel friend



Rob and Nolan
Our bonfire night. Everyone was wimps though. They got too cold to have bonfire games. As you can see, I am the only one that isn't a wimp. I have no jacket on! Actually I got so hot standing too close to the fire because I was taking pictures of everyone.

The stars were so pretty that night! There were way more stars than this though. I even left my shutter open for 30 seconds, and it still didn't record the smaller ones.

Whitney, Kirk and Caden
Sallee and Derrick
Callie and Elliot (and soon to be Porter!)
Tyler, Deb, and Jack Jack

I had fun using Tanner as my model, even though he wasn't willing to do it until we brought a swing into the picture.






Nolan is such a cute baby model.










0 sweet words: