We had a fun Halloween this year! I got the day off because it was my flex day, so what better thing to do then dress up my dogs and take pictures??? Zoey was a little "stinker"
Zoey let Chik borrow her costume from last year, a butterfly. Poor Chik, she always gets the hand me downs. I feel her pain. At least it's a cute hand me down.

She wasn't sure how to use it. It fell down on her face, and she didn't know what to do, so she stood there in dead silence for about a minute haha.

Brown eyed beauty


She wasn't sure how to use it. It fell down on her face, and she didn't know what to do, so she stood there in dead silence for about a minute haha.

Brown eyed beauty

We got to dress up as Hippies. Not sure what face Tanner is trying to make, but I guess it works.
We waited for little trick or treaters, and we only got one! But that's probably because we only waited about 15 minutes haha, but I was so bummed.
Off to Auny Tammy's for chili and homemade rolls mmmm...









3 sweet words:
Oh my gosh, I am getting so antsy for my christmas decorations to come out. Day after Thanksgiving! Wooooo!!! haha! I'm also ecstatic about the Fall decoration sales come December. Woot woot!!!
awe you guys looks so presh as hippies together. tanner looks like kelso from That 70's show.
I love the hallowen costumes for the dogs
Post a Comment