
They had their reception at Stonebridge Manor which is the place my high school always had their prom, and this is the exact spot where we got our first pics at my first prom. Wow we have changed so much since then. It has been 7 years!

Here's the picture of our first prom

5 sweet words:
K I was sitting here forever trying to figure out how I know who Clint is. He looked so familiar and I think I remembered. He hung out with us when I came down to Mesa last when you and Tanner were dating before the mission. Is he Tanner's brother?
P.S. Your pictures are beautiful!
Chandra, those pictures are AWESOME! Speaking of pictures....I think you have to post that first prom photo now :)
Jen
beautiful pics sis! And you are so pretty and skinny!!
I love your pictures. So creative. Maybe you can give me a lesson or two:)
You take beautiful pictures, Channy!! I can't even believe Clint is married!
Post a Comment