Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Fun to Play Tag

Actully I've never responded when I've been tagged, so this should be fun.

8 shows i watch:
LOST (I'm addicted!)
So You Think You Can Dance
Dancing With the Stars
King of Queens
Everybody Loves Raymond
The Biggest Loser
Extreme Makeover Home Edition (great Sunday show)
Channel 8 Animal Shows (Chik's fav)

8 favorite restaurants:
Gecko Grill
Outback
Carrabbas
Costa Vida
Paradise Bakery
BJ's
Red Robin
El Charro

8 things that happened yesterday:
(this is my day pretty much in a nutshell)
Worked
Got my hair done
Showered in Nicole's shower
Ate to Papa Kelsy's
Watched the election
Played with Zoey and Chik
Exercised while watching election
Went to Sleep

8 things im looking forward to:
Tanner coming home from Idaho on Friday
Girls Night tomorrow with sisters and mom
Having Children
Learning how to use my new camera (manually)
THE WHOLE CHRISTMAS SEASON!
Twilight Premiere
LOST season premiere in January
Mine and Tanner's 3 year anniversary!

8 things on my wish list:
Get pregnant
Money to vacation, invest, and to share with the poor
Get all the photography accessories I want
Be on The Price Is Right
Finish the venetian plaster in our bedroom
Start my own photography business
Get a good dishwasher that actually cleans my dishes
Become a better person

8 people i'm tagging:
Alissa, Tiffany, Kiley, Deborah, Callie, Brittany, Hartley, Andrea

0 sweet words: