Christmas this year came and went too quick. Usually I start holiday festivities and such right after Thanksgiving, but I have been so busy with Kaydence. But all in all, we had a great holiday season.
Kaydence was very happy Christmas morning, luckily. I am so glad! We went next door to grandma and grandpa Rowley's house at 6:30am. Normally they wake up there at 5:30, but this year people slept in, which I am grateful for :) Then later that morning, all the Rowley's came over for the traditional Christmas Morning Breakfast and to our suprise, my cousin Ginger announced that she is finally pregnant!!!! I am so happy for her! Then that afternoon we went over to the grandma and grandpa Goodman's for Christmas dinner. Kaydence didn't have a very good afternoon. I can't wait for her to get better! She now has a schedule where she will be happy most of the morning and then when the afternoon rolls around, she gets fussy on and off and alot of times it continues into the evening, but I'm glad that I know what to expect instead of not knowing when she is going to be fussy so we can't plan anthing around it. But all I know is that I am so blessed to have a sweet child of God. It took me forever to get pregnant, which is probably a good thing because I don't think I would be able to handle a colicky baby as well as I am if it hadn't been such a challenge to get her here. Heavenly Father really knows what he is doing and he knows me so well. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and for Jesus Christ. Anytime I am having a rough day and feel like it's too much to handle, I just think of my savior's atonement and those thoughts immediately go away. I love my savior so much and am so grateful I have the gospel in my life. I can't imagine how much harder life would be without the knowledge of the gospel. I also can't imagine how much harder life would be without the best husband in the world! I am so lucky to have such a supportive husband. He is so good with taking turns "bouncing Kaydence on the ball", changing diapers, etc. He is such a good daddy. Kaydence and I sure are lucky.
Just a few pics of our Christmas morning
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Kaydence's First Christmas
Love
Chandra
Labels: Christmas Traditions, kaydence delite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 sweet words:
Post a Comment