We blessed Kaydence on Sunday. She was having such a bad morning and church was at 1:00, so I was worried she would be a little fussy during the blessing. I was wrong, she wasn't fussy, she was SCREAMING! Luckily we were in the second row, so I could hear the blessing. I am so proud of Tanner how well he did while Kaydence is screaming. It was a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful I that I have a husband that is worthy to exercise his preisthood. Kaydence has such a good daddy.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Kaydence's Blessing Day
Love
Chandra
Labels: kaydence delite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 sweet words:
Chandra, I Know how you feel that is exactly how Tiedyn was except it made my dad feel so nervous that he got his name in his blessing and that is it. She looks adorable though!
Oh! She is so stinkin' adorable! Sorry we missed her special day but we have ZERO time.. We practically live at the hospital right now!
Such a sweet lil baby!!! The pics are adorable and you look fabulous! :)
Oh I'm so sad we missed it. She looks beautiful in her white dress.
Rob just found out he's going to have to work a half day tomorrow which means he won't be getting home until 3ish. Let me know if that's too late and we can plan on another day. I'll e-mail you to just in case you don't read this before then.
Such a special day for you three and such a beautiful babe all dressed in white!
Post a Comment