Monday, January 18, 2010

Photography Workshop

I attended a photography workshop this past weekend. They were looking for a high school senior for the workshop, so I recommended my ridiculously gorgeous cousin and they picked her. It's always fun to take pictures of her. She can't take an ugly picture. They also had a bride and groom for us to shoot. It was a lot of fun.

 







3 sweet words:

Tiffany Haynes said...

Awesome pics! I want to hear more about the workshop you went to. I've been looking into a couple but just not sure which one I want to invest in.

Chandra said...

thanks. its called create better images workshop. it's two photographers that do the workshop together: kimberly jarman and jennifer bowan. they are awesome photographers. they have 2 workshops, beginners and intermediate. i did the intermediate. i haven't been to any other workshops, but i would recommend this one. i think they only do them like two or three times a year though, so i dont know whent he next one will be. their website is createbetterimages.com

ConnieB said...

Chandra! Awesome pics, I've been looking into photo workshops too! Glad it was beneficial... Oh- and your little girl is such a beauty! (: