I can't believe how big and strong my little sweetie is getting! I am so not looking forward to leaving her to go to work on Monday :( I want to cry just thinking about it...
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love
Chandra
Labels: kaydence delite
6 sweet words:
She is getting so big!!! I can't even believe it! We seriously need to do something!! Tell Tanner to text Spenc!! :) She is awfully cute!! :)
She is so beautiful! Good luck on Monday...that's not an easy thing to do. I will be praying for you :-) Love ya!
She really is such a beautiful baby! Sounds like she is doing so good and getting so big. Are you guys going to the family reunion this year? I can't wait to see you guys and your little one. Good luck with everything! By, the way your pictures look amazing! You really got a lot of Talent!!!
What a cutie, Channy! I bet you and Tanner just love her up! Glad you're doing good!
She is gorgeous! I know I say that every time but its true. I'm sure leaving your little angel will be so rough. Some day soon you'll be able to spend all the time in the world with her. It is hard though. Hang in there Chandra!
She's a cutie. :)
Post a Comment