Easter Sunday is such a special day. I love that we get to listen to conference on that day to have the spirit with us all day long so that we can think about the true meaning of Easter, Christ's Resurrection. It's so weird how my attitude towards conference has changed since I was a teenager. I would watch, it but I didn't necessarily LOVE watching it, but now that I have my own family, I love watching it. Everything about the church is so perfect and that's one thing I love about it. I am so grateful to have a living prophet on the earth today to give us counsel directly from our Heavenly Father. It is so scary to think of what Kaydence is going to have to deal with on a daily basis when she gets older. The world is getting so much more evil even since when I was in high school. But I know that the more valient of God's children were saved for these hard times, because he knew that they would be able to be strong. I love my Savior and am so grateful for his sacrifice for my salvation.
It was so fun this year to put together a little Easter basket for Kaydence.
We had dinner at my parents house. Kaydence got to see her friend Bristol. My cousin, Shantay's baby Bristol is 1 month younger than Kaydence. It's fun to see them together. I still can't believe me and Shantay are mommies.
Cousins!
3 sweet words:
What a fun Easter!
Kaydence is a DOLL! I can't believe how beautiful she is...SERIOUSLY!
We miss you guys!
aw look at the little baby 2nd cousins. so cute.
That's funny what you said about conference because when I was a teenager I LOVED conference and couldn't wait to listen to all the talks... But ever since I have had kids (and a husband, haha) I can hardly get anything out of it. I still try to, but I'm lucky if I get to listen to 2 whole talks out of the whole thing. I kinda miss it. :(
Those are cute pics of kaydence with her 2nd cousin. :)
Post a Comment