I just realized that I don't think I've taken any pictures of just me and Kaydence! I am always the one behind the camera (go figure! lol). So she's getting so big. She will be 6 months in a few weeks! I can't believe how fast time flies! Here's just a few of me and my munchkin. When I realized I needed to take them, she was starting to get a little fussy because she was getting tired, so we couldn't get her to smile very much...
Sometimes this makes her smile. Of course the time she's on camera it doesn't work.
That did it! She LOVES looking at herself haha. I don't blame her. Shes a pretty cute girl!





2 sweet words:
how cute! it was good to see you guys on Saturday even though it was just a few minutes...
Cute pictures! You have such an adorable little girl!
Post a Comment