I have taken so many pictures in the last month its not even funny. I finally got in the mood of putting them on the computer.
So our sweet little Kaydence hates car rides, but this ride she was so darn cute and happy so I had to document it!
It is so fun having a cute little girl that I can dress up and take as many photoshoots as she can handle. It sure is convenient too, so that I don't have to borrow anyone elses kids anymore to practice shooting.
As of about a month ago, this is what Kaydence loves doing best. Blowing bubbles like crazy! It was so cute and random. The day she found out how to blow them, she was obsessed and blew them all day long. It was so funny.
Just chillin on her uncle clints back haha.
So every time we go through an underpass, this is what Kaydence looks like! It gets shady, so she thinks she needs to open her eyes as wide as she can. It's hilarious to watch.





1 sweet words:
She is so cute! And she's getting so big! I LOVE that last picture. Haha
Post a Comment