(Kaydence sticking her tongue out)
Kaydence: Macie's hair on my tongue.
(Mom tries to pull off the Macie hair and fails)
(Kaydence closes mouth)
Mom: Let me see it again.
(Kaydence opens mouth again)
Mom: Where did it go?
Kaydence: It fly away!
--------------------------------------------------------------
(Kaydence tooted in bath earlier in the day. A few hours pass)
Kaydence: Mo....om.--------------------------------------------------------------
(Kaydence tooted in bath earlier in the day. A few hours pass)
Mom: What sweetie?
Kaydence: (Smiles) Bubbles came out my bum.
Mom: Really?
Kaydence: (laughs) Ya!
--------------------------------------------------------------
(Kaydence swimming in pool)
Kaydence: Mommy, bee!
Mom: Oh where is it?
Kaydence: In the water (pointing to bee).
Mom: Oh did the bee die?
Kaydence: Ya, bee die.
Mom: Do you know why the bee died?
Kaydence: Ya.
Mom: Did the bee die because he wasn't wearing his floaties when he went in the water?
Kaydence: Oh, ya. He died. He didn't wear floaties.
(I totally saw the light go on in Kayence's head when I told her this. Now she can't stop talking about it.)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence: I want a candy peas.
Mom: Ok (pulls out a candy out of candy jar).
Kaydence: Yuck.
Mom: What, you want a different candy?
Kaydence: Ya.
(I pull out a Hershey kiss. Kaydence eats it)
Now Kaydence always asks for a "different candy" thinking that's the name of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence loves giving knuckles and she added her own twist to it. When you pull back, you say "Rawr", so we all started doing it with her.
(In church during sacrament meeting)
Kaydence: Mom, knuckles (offering knuckles to me with fist out)
(I secretively and nonchalantly give her knuckles)
Kaydence: Mom, you didn't say "Rawr"!
0 sweet words:
Post a Comment