I had the opportunity to take some photos of my Grandma Rowley documenting her talents and hobbies.
She is anxiously engaged in doing geneology and is such a great example to us.
She is also a great seamstress and really enjoys it.
She is a great storyteller and story keeper. She is very good at documenting stories and experiences.
She lost her husband when I was a little girl, but she was lucky enough to remarry a great man. Thyrl has been such a sweet edition to our family.
Lastly, one of her favorite things to do is gardening.
I love my Grandma Rowley so much. She has been such a good influence in my life, specifically as I was growing up. One of my favorite memories was how she would find fun and educational ways to earn money every Saturday. She is one of the most Christlike people I know.







0 sweet words:
Post a Comment