This year is already flying by already. Here's just a few snippets of our January.
We went to dinner and movies with this fun couple. Tanner and I ended up getting our dinner for free. Still not sure how it really worked out, but we didn't complain. It was a good night.

We are living in my parents downstairs apartment. The cupboards have been bugging the crap out of me. No matter how clean I get it, it still doesn't look right. We weren't planning on staying here long, so I didn't want to change all of their house and redecorate, but we've been here for a while now and I can't stand it. Finally I talked my mom into letting me paint them. So glad she did. Such a cheap change for a huge difference. We painted the wood part and then installed crown molding on top. Now I can finally look at my kitchen feeling like it looks clean.
Then we painted an accent wall just to give a little contrast with our beige couch.
We harvested ALL of the rest of the pecans from the season and had a "nut cracking" party. Took forever and we ended up with like 2 bowls of nuts, but it was fun.
We went to one of our favorite pizza joints, Spinatos, with Jason, Hart and their girls and watched a movie afterwards. Kaydence loves being able to spend time with her cousins.









0 sweet words:
Post a Comment