Saturday, October 4, 2014

Nashville Adventures // Part Four // Leaving

Friday morning Dallas and Sheridan took us to the airport. It was really sad saying goodbye knowing we probably won't see them for over a year at least. But we are so excited for their new adventure. It really made me secretly want to move away and go on our own adventure. It's so hard with my medical condition that I don't know if I'll ever be brave enough to leave unless we have awesome insurance wherever we go. I sure am going to miss these two!

This was Kaydence's second airplane ride. Her first one was a couple years ago to New York and she doesn't even remember it, so this was very exciting for her. This little sweetheart was such a good girl this whole trip.

I'm so grateful Dallas and Sheridan let us come with them. We made lasting memories to be cherished forever. 

0 sweet words: