Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nine Year Anniversary

Tanner and I celebrated our 9th anniversary! Can't believe it's been that long! We celebrated the weekend before our anniversary since it fell on a Tuesday and Tanner is in school until 10pm on Tuesdays. We went to the movies and then ate a delicious dinner at Abuelos. Then finished off with some good laughs at Jesterz Improv. It was such a fun night. 
Then on our actual anniversary I wasn't expecting much since we already celebrated. I worked all day and Tanner was in school until 10pm, but to my surprise, that morning I was sitting at my desk at work and I heard "hey baby". I'm thinking oh great, which attorney is it? I look up and it's my sexy husband in a suit and tie holding a bouquet of red roses and cheesecake. My heart melted right there on my desk! I asked him how he got in the building because you have to have a badge to get in. He said he's got his connections. Come to find out he stole one of the attorney's cell numbers from my phone and asked her the day before to sneak him in. Seriously so sweet and thoughtful.
Happy Anniversary to my one and only love! Looking forward to the rest of our lives and eternity together. 

0 sweet words: