Valentines Day this year I woke up to this adorable bouquet of strawberry roses. Yes they are roses. Seriously, he cut these strawberries to look like roses while I was sleeping (thank you Pinterest for making my husband so romantic). Pretty sure he was trying to compete with the bacon bouquet I made him last year for Father's Day. So sweet. Then we made Kaydence a little trail of hearts to go all around the house and ended up at a big fluffy stuffed dog and Tanner got her a super cute pegasus, which of course she named.. wait for it... yes Pegasus. She goes for the more obvious names so no one gets confused. The heart trail is kind of our thing now. She absolutely loves it, so for special occasions we do that for her and she feels so special. And a plus for me, it's SUPER easy! It's a win win!
That morning we went to the Arabian Horse show. You can see it here.
We got home just in time to set up for our Romantic Outdoor Valentines Dinner. It started out with my sister law and I wanting to do a dinner since restaurants are always so packed. Then it kind of spread by word of mouth and we ended up with 10 adults and 6 kids but it was so much fun and easy to set up. We had Italian theme and everyone brought something. Everything turned out so romantic and delicious and it was even fun for the kids. I think we might just make it a tradition.






0 sweet words:
Post a Comment