Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Years Resolutions // 2016

Wow, lots has happened in 2015. Looking back on the year, we sure made some fun memories. Just to recap the year, my two sisters got married, so we've added a few members to the family, Tanner started a clothing company, we went on a few family trips including a trip to Montana and a trip to Knotts Berry Farm, Kaydence started kindergarten, and we bought a house. Lots of things happened but looking back glad we made some good memories that will last a lifetime and onto the eternities. 

As we approached the new year, I reflected on all the changes I've made in my life and also recognizing all the changes I need to make in my life. I know God has so much more in store for me and I want to be worthy enough to receive those blessings that are in store for me. I am such a checklist person, so I like to have things in writing and documented so just a few things I'd like to focus on this year to help remind me. A lot of these things I have been working on for years, so they roll over since I haven't gotten them down yet. Hoping to work on these to improve myself and strengthen my family and my relationship with my Savior. 

0 sweet words: