Thursday, January 14, 2016

Annual Rowley Christmas Party 2015 // Misteltoe Themed

So if you've been following my blog, you may know that my grandma has me plan an annual Christmas Party with our immediate family. She started it years ago and over the years has gotten too overwhelmed planning it, so I took it over. I love party planning so I really enjoy being in charge of it. I usually try to come up with some type of theme. Past years, we've done gameshow themes. This year we went with Mistletoe. Found the cutest sweaters for the girls and got fresh mistletoe to smooth under. It's so fun now that all of my siblings are married and having their own families. Glad my Mom had us so close together so we could all experience the same stages of life together. Also this year we added 2 more kids to the mix, so it was a lot of fun. We ate a delicious dinner, watched a special video we made for my grandma, changed into our new Christmas jammies, played a game and watched Elf. Here's to another successful party. Thanks to my Grandma for providing everything for the party. 

0 sweet words: