My brother and his wife's cat had adorable kittens. Kaydence of course loves them. She was in heaven holding the newborns.
My cousin, Shantay came to visit! It was so fun to get our girls together and to catch up! She finally moved closer to home. She's now in California, so we will be able to see eachother a lot more often. Kaydence is thrilled. She loves all her girl cousins.
One day Kaydence and I were making french toast, and I realized how grown up Kaydence is. This is the first time she helped flip them without a chair! I wanted to cry, but so proud of the little lady she's becoming.
My work welcomed me back to work so warmly. I had balloons and these adorable floral cupcakes. They know me too well! They took such good care of me while I was out. I really am so blessed to work with such generous and amazing human beings.
One of our favorite local Mexican restaurants, Baja Joe's, is a mile from our house. Kaydence's favorite part is the murals on the walls.
Had a much needed date night with just the two of us. We tried a new place called Joyride Taco. It was delicious. So grateful for this guy that loves me no matter if I have hair or not. He's such a great husband and father.
My cousin arranged to have the actor from Saturday's Warriors, Mason D Davis, fly out to Mesa for a fireside. It was amazing. This guy has such an inspiring story. He was at his lowest point in his life and turned his life around by getting on the right track again and gaining a really strong testimony of the Gospel, and it's guided him in his journey in this life. He encouraged us to reach out to others and be that person that can help those that have wandered from the path by just being a good friend. I love his message and story of hope. Makes me want to try harder to get out of my comfort zone and reach out to others as Christ would. Thanks Mason for your inspiring story!
Cousin time in San Tan Valley!
We finally used our Pogo Pass at Sunsplash. Had so much fun and actually ran into my cousins there and spent time hanging out with them. It was a great day.
My Goodman sisters have a "Goodman Sister's Supper Club" where we all rotate on hosting a dinner or evening together every 6 months or so. This was my turn so we got massages, then got Chipotle takeout and went to my house and watched "The Bucket List" while we did gel nails. I'm so grateful we make the effort to hang out, otherwise, we would just get busy in our own lives and never hang with just the girls.
Kaydence absolutely loves animals, just like her momma. Cocoa is the newest addition to my sister, Alissa's family. She's adorable. Kaydence prays every night that there will be a special shield of protection around her. It melts my heart.
















0 sweet words:
Post a Comment