Every time Debbysue visits, we try to do a girls night. This time we went out to Pei Wei's in Tempe. We couldn't find a parking spot for the life of us since it was downtown Tempe, so we parked in a parking spot at Jack in The Box. After a great dinner we came back to my car gone! They had towed it! I couldn't believe it. We were there for about an hour. It was so annoying! Called the number on the sign and someone answered and said they're closed, but it we could get out there ASAP we could come get the car. I was so upset, but it made for a good story. $150 later, I got my car back safe and sound. Never again am I doing that!
After dinner, we had a spend the night with Deb and her kids. They had so much fun together! Wish we could have them around all the time!



0 sweet words:
Post a Comment