Kaydence decided she wanted to try out Jazz this year for dance, so she's been in since August. She really likes it and there was only 3 kids in the class, so she got a lot of one on one help. Her Christmas recital was really cute, the dance was to "Santa Clause Lane". During the performance she had the biggest smile on her face. Halfway through, she stumbled on her foot and fell. My heart sunk for her and I wanted to hold her, but I was so proud of how she reacted. I first saw her face start to hold back tears, but as she looked at me in the front row, I gave her a comforting smile and thumbs up, and she immediately brought back her smile and kept on dancing like it never happened. I was so proud of her that day.
Saturday, December 17, 2016
Kaydence's Dance Recital // Dance Studio C
Love
Chandra
Labels: dance recital, Dance Studio C, kaydence delite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 sweet words:
Post a Comment