Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve // Grandma Rowley's Party

My sweet Grandma loves family parties and used to host a Christmas Eve party herself every Christmas eve with my parents and us kids, but since she's gotten older, she has passed on the baton to me and asked me to plan them every year. I absolutely love it! I love party planning and I have a lot of fun coming up with themes every year. Each year we get new jammies and then we play games. This year's theme was Reindeer Games. This year I felt very impressed to bear my testimony before we started the games, which lead into a lot of other testimonies being beared. It was a very good and memorable evening. After all the mooshy stuff, we had a lot of fun playing ridiculous games, including pooping reindeer, and catch phrase open mouth. We even got Grandma to get up and shake her booty! Thanks Grandma Rowley for letting me continue this tradition. We love you!

0 sweet words: