We got to go to a hockey game the other night thanks to my sister in law who gave us tickets. I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Kaydence crushed on the coyote a bit. Every time she would see him she would get all excited (cute) and then he would break her heart and walk away and she would throw a fit (not so cute).
But something that is cute is Tanner and Kaydence. There's something about daddy daughter pictures that just melts my heart, especially when it's these two.
Aw can't get enough of them.
The game was at the Jobing Arena right next to the huge University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale which I have to say looks tiny right next to the U of P stadium.
Ok so Kaydence doesn't look happy in this picture, but she actually had fun.
Unfortunately the Coyotes lost, which I guess was a big deal because apparantly they were playing the worst team in the league right now. That's embarassing! O well, all in all it was a fun game. Thanks Rachel for giving us the tickets!







2 sweet words:
you're welcome!! glad you had fun!! Love you guys
We went to that game too! How funny! We got tickets from a guy in our ward and I think we were the section to the left of you guys. :)(the picture with the guy in the red jacket talking to a couple...I totally saw them talking so thats how I know!weird) Anyhow, It was the first hockey game I had ever been to and I thought it was great and hilaious because everyone around us was Canadian and was very vocal. Glad you guys had fun wish we would of saw you!
Post a Comment