Monday, January 24, 2011

The Premonition

If you are ever in the mood to cry and appreciate your hubby more than anything, just watch the movie Premonition. The other night Tanner wanted to watch a romantic movie with me (wow suprising I know! haha). It was cute he even lit candles. I wouldn't consider it a Romance movie, I would call it a "Ball your eyes out" movie, but I actually liked it. I am so grateful for my husband. I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him in it. He's the best. 
Ok so I'm a nerd and I used a spanish movie cover haha. Don't make fun. But it actually is really funny because I didn't even notice it until now haha.

2 sweet words:

jasonandhartley said...

I liked that movie a lot... It was much better than Lakehouse which came out around the same time.

Chandra said...

I actually saw this movie a long time ago and remembered not liking the ending, but this time I really liked it. Ya I saw Lakehouse too and it sucked.