It's 2011! Time sure flies when you become a mom. This year we went to the traditional Manuels mexican food for dinner with the Nielsen side of the family. I forgot to bring my camera, so I didn't get any pictures there. Afterward we went to Queen Creek to Clint and Jodi's for appetizers, desserts, and games. We rang in the new year with sparkling cider and fireworks.
We played a funny game called Curses. It was hilarious.
Then we played a dancing game on Kinect. It sure knows how to make people look stupid but it was a good laugh.
It was freezing outside
Happy New Year everyone! We hope you all had a great 2010 and best wishes for 2011.











1 sweet words:
I love Manuel's!
And you got a lot of cute pictures at New year's. I wish we could have come down but we were moving. No fun. :(
Post a Comment