Seriously we need to let our kids play!! I cannot believe the twins are BIGGER than her! They are 21--ish pounds!She is a doll!
i know! they are big! lets plan something soon.
Ok, now I don't feel so bad that I am terrible at getting together with friends because you guys live in the same town and don't get together. :)We need to plan a time to ALL get together! I need to talk Jason into going down there more often...
haha i know. it's awful. we all need to plan something ASAP! you guys need to come down.
She is simply perfect!
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
5 sweet words:
Seriously we need to let our kids play!! I cannot believe the twins are BIGGER than her! They are 21--ish pounds!
She is a doll!
i know! they are big! lets plan something soon.
Ok, now I don't feel so bad that I am terrible at getting together with friends because you guys live in the same town and don't get together. :)
We need to plan a time to ALL get together! I need to talk Jason into going down there more often...
haha i know. it's awful. we all need to plan something ASAP! you guys need to come down.
She is simply perfect!
Post a Comment