Monday, August 13, 2012

Bake Sale Fundraiser Photos

My cousin Catherine was sweet enough to capture beautiful photos at the Bake Sale Fundraiser that her and her sisters planned for me. I am so glad she took photos. It was such a good day to remember. I will never forget this day. I was so blessed and there were so many people there to support me. Read more about the bake sale in detail here.

Thanks again for all that attended and supported. I know a lot of you were behind the scenes that weren't able to get in some of the photos because you were so busy making this possible, so I love you all and thanks for all the support I received. My family and friends are truly amazing. 

















 The relief society sisters assisted Sister Johnson in the making of a beautiful quilt to bring me warmth and comfort and I'm happy to say I snuggle with it all the time. I love it.
My beautiful sister and I must have been on the same wave link this morning because we both came out with braided bangs and a side bun along with our bright yellow and white tops. Great minds think alike!
 The kids had so much fun together riding trikes and playing on "the rock".


My beautiful friend Callie. She has been a great support to me through all my infertility treatments. I hate needles and so does Tanner so she's been administering them to me. Thanks Callie! I'm happy to say, it's all over. One more mountain climbed.

After my sister and I realized we were practically twins, my sister in law comes along in her yellow and white top. She must missed the bun and braid memo.
After realizing our "fabulousness", we had to celebrate. 
This man right here is amazing to say the least. He's been my rock and I wouldn't be better off when anyone else. He's the perfect man for me and has been a huge part of my strength through this journey along with this cute little sweetie and bundle of joy.

Ok, these photos are priceless! It started sprinkling and these two knew exactly what to do. They are always there for each other and they are besties. 


My cousin Catherine that took the photos and her brother Larry have this awesome Vintage Photobooth. They rent it out at weddings and were generous enough to use it at the bake sale. If you are interested in using them at a wedding, see their website here. This was 4th of July themed and was so cute and fun for all those that came out to support.

Here's all our fabulous supporters!

























0 sweet words: