Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Surgery Day

Today is the day. I am getting ready to head over to the hospital for surgery. I have got every emotion running through me, but knowing I am in safe hands makes me feel comforted. Tanner and I had a very emotional night last night, but it was so good for us to get all those emotions out. Even though it was an emotion night, it will be a very memorable night that I would never take back for anything. Moments like that are un-replaceable and make you feel so much closer to the person you experience them with. I  feel so incredibly blessed that I have Tanner to experience this trial with along with all the rest of the good and bad for the rest of eternity. He is truly the best husband for me and I love him with all my heart. 

Please pray for me today. I am scheduled for an 8 hour surgery and I am very nervous, but luckily I will be out but it will be torture for Tanner so also pray to comfort Tanner while he's waiting. I feel so blessed to have each and every one of you involved in my life in some way or another. Thanks for all the continued prayers and love you have sent my way. Even though I am experiencing things that no one would ever wish to experience, I really feel so blessed. Everyone has their trials and I am grateful this is my trial. As Tanner and I were talking last night, we recognized that if it wasn't this trial, it would be another trial and it can ALWAYS ALWAYS be worse. I really feel blessed and I'm not just saying that. I know that God is blessing me each and every step of this trial and it comforts me knowing he is with me every step of the way. Thanks again for the prayers. I love you all.

0 sweet words: