I can't believe how fast time flies when you have kids. Kaydence will be turning three in November. I realized since all that's been going on, I haven't spent the time to take some pictures of her with my SLR and she was already looking so darn cute playing with our doggies, so I thought it was a perfect moment to capture some cute picture of her before she turns three.
Don't worry, this mirror was already cracked and it has a layer of packaging tape over it.
It's moments like these that remind me why I love going to my client's houses for photoshoots because children totally become themselves in front of the camera when they are in the comfort of their own home. They totally bring out their personality and how they are on a daily basis, which is exactly what I want to capture.
.jpg)























0 sweet words:
Post a Comment