Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Quotes by Kaydence // 2 to 3 Years Old // June to October 2012

Kaydence's Random Quotes from June - October 2012 - Two and a Half

(Mom getting ready for church)

Kaydence: Mom, want me to brush your hair?
Mom: Sure
Kaydence: Okay! (Brushes my hair). Adin? (again)
Mom: No, my hair's is already done.
Kaydence: Thats enough. 
Mom: What?
Kaydence: That's enough Mommy. That's enough.
Mom: Who taught you that?
Kaydence: Me did! 
Come to find out, she's heard my mom say that.
---------------------------------------------------------
(Mom had bandage on from my biopsy)
Kaydence: You get hurt mommy?
Mom: Yes, I got a owie. 
Kaydence: Oh. A car hit you mommy?
--------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence: Mom you want some water? (holding her cup up to my face)
Mom: No I'm ok. I'm sick. 
Kaydence: You not sick. You happy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

I kissed kaydence on the forehead and said "you are so cute. I love you". Kaydence grabs my head, kisses my forehead and says "you are so cute too!". 
---------------------------------------------------------

Kaydence tells me to come look at a suping (something). It was in my moms photo albums and it was my wedding picture. "Look mommy, your a princess. You used to be a little baby just like me. You came out of daddy's tummy and I came out of oars (yours) tummy"


--------------------------------------------------------
(We were watching family videos)
Kaydence: Oh mommy!
Mom: What sweetie?
Kaydence: I want to do Trismis adin (Christmas again). 
--------------------------------------------------------
(Kaydence was so helpful after my surgeries)
Kaydence: Mommy, let me help you. (grabs my legs or bum to help me walk).
Mom: Oh thanks sweetie.
Kaydence: Welcome.

Kaydence: Mommy, blow on dis (hands me my breathing treatment).
Mom: Thanks.
Kaydence: Welcome. You feel better now? 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence: My armpit smell funny.
Mom: Your armpit smells funny? What does it smell like?
Kaydence: It smell like milk.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Kaydence asked me for pop and so I watered it down without her knowing)
Kaydence: Mommy, you didn't put water in it.
Mom: Yes I did. 
Kaydence: You didn't.
Mom: Oh ok, do you want me to put water in it?
Kaydence: Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------
(Kaydence drinking orange juice)
Kaydence: It too spicy. Water it down.
------------------------------------------------------------
(Waiting in line at Paradise Bakery behind a lady with tattoos)
Kaydence: Mommy, that girl not posed to draw on herself. She posed to draw on paper. (continued to say while I was trying to shush her)
------------------------------------------------------------
Tanner: Excuse me Kaydence (while trying to get around her)
Kaydence: You did toot Daddy.
------------------------------------------------------------
(Watching Despicable Me. We told her a long time ago when she copied Tanner after he called one of our dogs stupid that Daddy's not supposed to say stupid chik, but he can say funny chik instead)
Kaydence: Mom, Gru not posed to say stupid. He posed to say funny. 
-------------------------------------------------------------
(Kaydence eating a pear)
Kaydence: Mommy, I'm eating fire.
Mom: You're eating fire??? Oh, well then blow it out.
Kaydence: It's not fire you silly mommy.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence: Mommy your a silly punk.
Mom: A silly punk? Where did you hear that?
Kaydence: Ya silly punk.
Mom: Is that a nice word or a mean word?
Kaydence: A mean word.
Mom: Oh, then you're not supposed to say mean words. Just say nice words.
Kaydence: Oh.

0 sweet words: