Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Day Has Come and Gone!

This Christmas season came and went! I can't believe it's already all over. It was a good Christmas though. We started Christmas morning early as usual then had Christmas breakfast with the Rowley cousins. 
That afternoon we headed over to the Goodmans for some delicious dinner and some fun games. We were able to get a family photo too! It's so hard to get everyone together, so I was excited.
I am so glad I was able to have an enjoyable Christmas. It was perfect timing. I finally started feeling good a couple days before Christmas. I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ and I love spending time with my family celebrating Christ's birth. I am going to try to keep that sweet spirit that we felt on Christmas and throughout the season in our home throughout the year. I am determined to make 2013 a great year by working on all my weaknesses and become more Christlike. Happy 2013!!!!

0 sweet words: