Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hair Updates

My hair started coming back a couple weeks ago and its coming in dark! I will never forget how excited I felt when I could see definition between my forehead and my hairline. Of course, I was pretty much the only person that could really notice it, but it was exciting. This photo was taken a couple days ago, so there's a lot more definition than I saw the first day I noticed it.  
These pictures were taken last year at my sisters wedding and it makes me miss my hair, but it makes me have something to look forward to. Who knows, I might even keep a short pixie cut, but either way, I'm so excited to have hair again! I've always complained about how much I hated my thin hair, but this experience has made me truly appreciate what I have and taught me not to complain about it. I can't wait to get my thin hair back! Whohoo! Hooray for hair!!!!!! 



0 sweet words: