Easter Sunday was beautiful this year. We've kind of made it a tradition to have breakfast with Jesus in the yard. Kaydence loves it. This year we had breakfast burritos and smoothies. It was a good nourishing start to our day. We then went to church and listened to some great talks on our Savior.
That evening we ate dinner at Rowley's and Goodman's. At the Rowley's, Alex, Kaydence's new aunt (my sister in law), brought their new bunny over. Kaydence well instantly in love with him. His name is Charlie and he's the cutest little bunny I've ever seen. He is very good with kids too. We had some fun taking some pictures of Kaydence and Hopi with Charlie.
I cannot fully express how grateful I am to my Savior for atoning for my sins and pains. He's been there before and knows exactly what we are going through. Each year I recognize how much more I can change to become more like Him and I've got a long way to go, but like one of my favorite prophets said, "try a little harder, be a little better". I love how he made it so simple. It doesn't sound as intimidating to become more like Christ by taking it day by day and trying harder each day. I'm going to take it day by day.
Happy Easter!





0 sweet words:
Post a Comment