Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Gilbert Arizona Temple Open House and Dedication

We had the awesome opportunity to go through the Gilbert Temple before it was dedicated. We also were able to bring a couple of my non-member friends, and we had a good experience sharing more about our faith and why we have temples. As we walked through, the spirit felt so strong and we felt such a peace. Kaydence kept saying how she loves the beautiful rainbow chandeliers. The chandelier in the celestial room is absolutely breathtaking. It measures about 15 feet tall and the sun shines through the thousands of crystals beautifully. Temples are truly the Lord's house and it's so amazing feeling so close to him while inside. I'm so glad that Kaydence had the unique opportunity to go through the temple of the Lord at such a young age. She told me, "Mom do I get to get married in the pretty temple when I get old?" I told her as long as she listens to Heavenly Father then she will be able to. She was really excited to hear that. 

0 sweet words: