You read it right. I turned 30 in October! It's crazy to think when my mom was my age, she had 6 kids! She's amazing and I don't know how she did it.
A few days before my birthday, my sister in law did my hair. It was so nice to feel fresh and clean for my birthday.
On my actual birthday, I came in to this. My co workers are the best and make you feel so special.
After work, Tanner said he'd like to take Kaydence and I to the movies and dinner for my birthday. We showed up at Fat Cats. He said we're watching a movie there. We walked in to this. So many of my family and friends to wish me a happy birthday. I have to admit I had an idea on the way there because Tanner kept getting text messages, but I had no idea up until that point. It made me feel to loved. I'm so grateful for my friends and family. They are the best.
I still don't feel 30, but I am starting to accept it, even though at times I may act like a child. Here's to another year!





0 sweet words:
Post a Comment