Thursday, November 19, 2015

Kaydence Delite // Age 6

My little sweetie turned 6! I can't believe it. It took a lot of prayers, fasting and lifestyle changes to get her to this world and I would do it again in a heartbeat! I am so proud of her of who she has become so far in her life. She is sweet, energetic, full of life, honest, caring, sensitive, thoughtful, giving, and so much more. She has my heart and she makes me so incredibly happy. I would do anything for this little child of God and I hope I am creating a save haven for her to always feel comfortable to come to me with any issue, big or small, and know she always has me to be there for her. She has brought so much joy into mine and Tanner's lives and I am honored to be her "mama" as she would say. I love you Kaydence Delite!

0 sweet words: