Thursday, November 19, 2015

October Randoms

My adorable little nephew, Nixon, turned 1 in October. He tried his first bite of cake and hated it. Every second of it! haha. Poor little guy. It sure was cute though.
We added another little nephew to the mix. My sister in law, Katie, had her first baby, Damon Isaac Brown. He's so precious and such a good baby. Holding him makes me excited for my next baby. Until then, I get to snuggle everyone else's babies. 

Kaydence also had her very first sleepover. Lexus came to spend the night. It ended up being a "late night" instead of a sleepover, but it was fun for them none the less. 
Had some good park fun with Deb and her kiddos. 
I took Kaydence out on a day date to Jamba and shopping. I love my little shopping buddy. She's so sweet and is so good.shopping. She really is my best friend and I feel so blessed to be her mom. 

0 sweet words: