Kaydence really got into Halloween this year. She wouldn't stop talking about it and really enjoyed the season. We started the season off by carving pumpkins. We were lazy with our creativity this year and used a paper guide. Kaydence really liked it though, so that's all that matters.
Every year since Kaydence was born we do a family theme for our costumes. Normally I come up with them, but this year I was at a loss of what to do. Kaydence found a rainbow unicorn costume that she really liked, so I ran with it.
We made an appearance at our new ward's Halloween Party. They had a lot of fun games and activities for the kids. Kaydence had so much fun, and the donut game was hilarious.
We met up with the Goodmans for the traditional chili and frybread. All the cousins looked so cute as usual. Then we headed out to my brother's house in Gilbert and went trick or treating. We found an awesome neighborhood that served hot cocoa and donuts and then had a haunted house. It was pretty creepy and it was the "kids version". Kaydence had to close her eyes. I don't think she will want to go again!








0 sweet words:
Post a Comment