I'm so grateful for Christ in my life. My life would feel so meaningless without the knowledge of the gospel. I love my savior more than words can describe and I will do whatever it takes to stand for the right and my beliefs.
This year since Kaydence was able to participate in the fun festivities of Easter, I wanted to make sure to incorporate the true meaning of Easter in it, so I gave Kaydence her first picture of Christ in her Easter basket. I like to think she actually recognizes him from other pictures because every time we see a picture of Christ I tell her who it is and she gives him a kiss. It's the sweetest and most innocent gesture. I love it. She has such an intelligent sweet spirit and I feel so blessed to have such a sweetie in my home. She brings so much meaning and happiness to mine and Tanner's marriage. We love her so much.
Kaydence loves Reese's, just like her momma.
Kaydence got to participate in an easter egg hunt at Grandma Goodman's house with cousin Wyatt and Keaton. She had so much fun. She really caught on the purpose really quick. Find and egg, put it in the basket...
Kaydence and Wyatt are obsessed with "I like to move it move it" on Madagascar. It's hilarious to watch. They both dance like cute little hill billies.
Wyatt is so nice to Kaydence. I'm so glad they are so close in age. They have so much fun together.
Keaton is not too far behind, especially if we are going by weight. Kaydence, Wyatt, and Keaton are all around the same weight, give or take a couple pounds.
After Grandma Goodman's house, we went to Grandpa and Grandma Rowley's house for some awesome pulled pork and ribs. It was amazing to say the least.
Thanks all for a wonderful Easter. I feel blessed to have you all in my life.














0 sweet words:
Post a Comment