A few weeks ago I decided to add something to my regular diet. I had always heard how lemons are good for your health, but didn't ever make any effort to eat them. Then I came across an article talking about all the amazing health benefits of drinking lemon water daily has. Lemon is an awesome source of vitamin C. It also contains vitamin B, and minerals like calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, as well as proteins and carbohydrates.
Below are a few of the health benefits:
Purification of Blood
Performs blood purification because it contains vitamin C and antioxidants which help in removing dangerous free radicals from the body and improve immune system
Maintain Digestive System
Plays a vital role in upholding digestive health by improving metabolism and proper running of the digestive system. It also put a stop to digestive problems such as indigestion, constipation, nausea, heartburn, and parasites.
Prevention and Cure from Allergies and Infections
Prevents and treats infections along with controlling different allergies. It is found efficient in healing wounds due to its antiseptic properties.
Detoxification in the Body
It's an efficient cleansing and detoxifying agent. It eliminates dangerous toxins from the body and helps maintain a good health.
Strengthening of Liver Functioning
It strengthens the functioning of liver and motivates it to generate more enzymes necessary for different body functions.
Useful in Urinary Tract Problems
It's valuable for people having urinary tract problems. It's is also useful to treat rheumatism and and arthritis.
Killer of Obesity
It's one of the most effective remedies to reduce belly fat and obesity.
Best Skin Care
It's one of the most efficient treatments for skin care. It will leave a refreshing affect on your face, if you consume lemon water daily. It revitalizes the skin and results in a clear, healthy and glowing complexion. It's also used to treat various skin diseases like eczema.
So what do you do? It's recommended to squeeze one lemon into lukewarm water and drink once daily, preferably in the morning. I started doing this a few weeks ago and I feel great. Try it! It's not hard, you just gotta remember to add lemons to your grocery list. I never bought lemons until now. If you know me, I'm all about cheap health remedies.
Purification of Blood
Performs blood purification because it contains vitamin C and antioxidants which help in removing dangerous free radicals from the body and improve immune system
Maintain Digestive System
Plays a vital role in upholding digestive health by improving metabolism and proper running of the digestive system. It also put a stop to digestive problems such as indigestion, constipation, nausea, heartburn, and parasites.
Prevention and Cure from Allergies and Infections
Prevents and treats infections along with controlling different allergies. It is found efficient in healing wounds due to its antiseptic properties.
Detoxification in the Body
It's an efficient cleansing and detoxifying agent. It eliminates dangerous toxins from the body and helps maintain a good health.
Strengthening of Liver Functioning
It strengthens the functioning of liver and motivates it to generate more enzymes necessary for different body functions.
Useful in Urinary Tract Problems
It's valuable for people having urinary tract problems. It's is also useful to treat rheumatism and and arthritis.
Killer of Obesity
It's one of the most effective remedies to reduce belly fat and obesity.
Best Skin Care
It's one of the most efficient treatments for skin care. It will leave a refreshing affect on your face, if you consume lemon water daily. It revitalizes the skin and results in a clear, healthy and glowing complexion. It's also used to treat various skin diseases like eczema.
So what do you do? It's recommended to squeeze one lemon into lukewarm water and drink once daily, preferably in the morning. I started doing this a few weeks ago and I feel great. Try it! It's not hard, you just gotta remember to add lemons to your grocery list. I never bought lemons until now. If you know me, I'm all about cheap health remedies.



4 sweet words:
I have drunk/drank (not sure which is correct) lemon water for years. It is actually hard to drink just plain water now. You are so BLESSED to live in an area where you can get FRESH LEMONS which are heavenly. They are so much sweeter (yes I used that word on purpose) than what I can get at the store which obviously were picked green and FORCED to ripen in some miserable sweat box. Lemons from this environment taste very unhappy : (
I have drunk/drank (not sure which is correct) lemon water for years. It is actually hard to drink just plain water now. You are so BLESSED to live in an area where you can get FRESH LEMONS which are heavenly. They are so much sweeter (yes I used that word on purpose) than what I can get at the store which obviously were picked green and FORCED to ripen in some miserable sweat box. Lemons from this environment taste very unhappy : (
Chandra, you really should consider moving your blog to Shutterfly. It has so many more options than Blogger. If you want to see SOME of the options go to stephanie's blog at todaywelove.shutterfly.com or mine at forrestbrownfamily.shutterfly.com
For example at Shutterfly I would be able to edit my comment and cut out the duplicate part of the post. Sorry about that, I thought I was adding to my original post NOT creating another one.
it took me a while to get used to the sourness, so i can only imagine how sour your lemons are in utah!
interesting. I'll look into it.
Post a Comment