My Grandma Rowley won this cute homemade penguin from my cousins blog so she wanted to get some pictures of Kaydence playing with it. Kaydence loved it. Notice the cute tights? These were generously donated by Taylor Joelle Boutique. I love them.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















3 sweet words:
Unbelieveable!!! Fantastic photos!!! I am so glad that Penny is getting so much attention and LOVE from Kaydence. Every photo is priceless! and of course Kaydence is absolutely adorable!
Stephanie is going to be ecstatic!!! She puts so much love into everything she makes and will be thrilled to see the results of her labors.
What beautiful pictures (as are all the pictures of your little girl - you're so talented and she's such an angel!) and I can't tell you how much fun it was to see Penny so loved. I had to laugh when I saw her name as I just knew she was a girl penguin (even when a few other people thought she was a boy) ;)
Thanks. I just love that little penguin. Stephanie, you are so talented. You can totally tell Penny is a girl! She's so femenine :)
Post a Comment