Kaydence is doing a lot better that she was this day. She is back to her normal, crazy, rambunctious (spelling???), sweet fearless self. She is growing up right before our very eyes. It's so sad to me that I won't ever have her at this age again. I'm so glad that I will be going part time in a couple weeks so I can spend more quality time with this little munchkin.
Aren't these headbands just darling??? Nancy from Sadie Bird's Boutique generously donated a few of her super cute headbands to me. I absolutely love them. She has quality work for such a great price. Visit her Etsy Page here.
The picture on the right just cracks me up. This is her way of mocking me while I'm trying to take a few pictures of her. Such a Tanner thing to do.
No it wasn't winter. It was actually over 100 degrees with overcast, but this jacket is so cute, I couldn't pass it up. I am worried it won't fit her this winter so I just had a snap a few pictures of her in it.
My proof of evidence showing Kaydence actually does have hair! Whoop!












0 sweet words:
Post a Comment