Wednesday, July 13, 2011

San Diego Vacation Part II - San Diego Temple

Our second day in San Diego we were able to visit the San Diego Temple. I remember the first time I saw this temple when I was little, I wanted to get married in it. I love how white and clean it looks. It's like a beautiful white castle. I didn't end up getting married in it, but that's ok. I still had a beautiful wedding in the Mesa, AZ Temple!

Don't I have just the most beautiful family? It doesn't hurt to have a beautiful temple in the background. I LOVE my family so much!


 I think we're making this a family tradition since we did it at the last temple we saw in New York. You can see it here.
Can you believe a grandma and grandpa can have this much energy!?!?!









 This was not staged! I had to take a picture of it though. She's my little photographer.


Part III coming soon...

0 sweet words: