Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween // Snow Theme

We have fun dressing up for Halloween especially since we have Kaydence to get excited with us. I want Kaydence to remember us as fun parents, plus let's just be honest, I really just want to be a kid again. Looking back we've been: Peter Pan Clan, Wizard Of Oz, Willy Wonka, Smurf Land, Walmart Greeter & Smile, and Hippies

This year we had Kaydence pick out her costume and we went with that theme. She first picked a honey bee and then we were at Marshall's one day and she saw this Snow Princess costume. She fell in love. It was expensive at least for me since I normally make or buy cheap, but she said I have money in my bank. Sure enough she had over $40 in her piggy bank! So we split the price and she got it. She looked so cute and she knew it and plus I got to teach her about saving up and making purchases. She couldn't stop talking about how everyone is going to love her dress. I went with a snowflake and Tanner as Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians. It turned out pretty good and the best part, it was super easy!
We went to the Goodman's chili and fry bread block party and then trick or treated in their neighborhood. The kids had so much fun together. 

0 sweet words: