Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Thyrl

This past week, my sweet Grandma Rowley threw a surprise birthday party for Grandpa Thyrl. He had a great turnout! Turns out he is pretty popular!
My dad busted out his mongolian grills along with his buffet style serving carts. He is awesome at serving huge groups of people and he loves it.



Kaydence and Wesley are 2nd cousins and they are about 6 months apart, but are the same size! Kaydence is small for her age and Wesley is huge for his age. They are so cute together.
The grills put off tons of heat and were perfect for warming up. It was a nippy evening.






Tanner and my brother in law, Mckay started tossing the football around, and Kaydence joined it. She loved fetching the ball and bringing it to daddy.





The party was a hit and Thyrl had a great time. Happy Birthday Thyrl! We love you!

2 sweet words:

SuZan said...

Fantastic photos! Almost as good as being there. The food looks absolutely delicious.

I just set up my blog and photos at Shutterfly. If you would like to see it, let me know and I will send you an invite. From my Share site you can also access Jennifer's and Elizabeths share sites.

My email is suzanbrown0501@msn.com

Chandra said...

I would love to view your blog. Yes please send me an invite: chandra@goodman.ws . I already have access to read Jennifer's and Elizabeths blogs :)