Sunday, February 6, 2011

Phoenix Zoo (Beware, tons and tons of pictures)

Saturday morning Tanner surprised us with a trip to the Phoenix Zoo! Last time I had been to the zoo was when I was   12, so I was pretty excited. Kaydence had no idea what she had coming...
From the moment Kaydence saw her first animal, she was lovestruck! If she didn't know better, she'd think she died and went to heaven.





Of course the little boys also caught her eye too. She is such a flirt...



























The petting zoo was so much fun for her. She is fearless when it comes to animals. Which makes me have to pay extra attention when she's around animals.



They had a fun kids playland there. It was a lot of fun. 





Giraffes are one of Kaydence's favorite animals, so I was really excited for her to see them. 




Apparently 3:00 is everyone's naptime.


Kaydence followed the crowd and took a short "cat" nap.




Tanner really knows how to sit on an onyx like a lady...

Our Zoo trip was a lot of fun and it was exciting for me to take a lot of pictures! We will definitely come back.

4 sweet words:

Unknown said...

SO fun! We LOVE the zoo too! Her outfit is so adorable and her boots are to die for!

Chandra said...

I know we love it too. It's one of my favorite places now. Kaydence had so much fun there. I know I wish they had those boots my size haha.

Jason And Rachel Harker said...

for $80 you and tanner can have a yr-membership... then u can come w/ us all the time!! We love our memberships. They paid off in the first week that we had them... we went like 3 times! lol

Chandra said...

I know we were thinking about getting the year passes, but this time we used the library free passes and you can use them twice a month so we're gonna use those. sometimes they are hard to get though. we shall see. i want to go back in the next month or so. lets go together!